Pregnancy Status Updates: June!

More little BLWers in the making... <rubs hands>

Re: Pregnancy Status Updates: June!

Postby fourweewonders » 29 Jun 2011, 19:46

Cow midwife also said 'oh you dont want them to be anymore premature than nessacerry' i thought 37 was considered term. :?

Consultant made out if i went to far i was risking placental failure and stillbirth and that why he said he'd induce by 38 :?

I'd like to take a moment to thank my nhs collegues in maternity for all their conflicting confuseing advice. :?

Dm- b cryed this evening he was hoping to get to sleep again at nannas but cant because 'silly mummy hasnt got the babies out yet'
Fourweewonders formerly know as nurseymum

Mum to B (b.sept 2006) & E (b.sept 2009) and R & A (b.july 2011).
fourweewonders

Postby 3KiwiChicks » 29 Jun 2011, 19:49

Nurseymum - HUGS! That sounds so frustrating and confusing. xxxx

--- have officially reached the cannot get out of bed stage of the first trimester. SOOOOO tired.
Three little chicks, all BLWed. Two at school and one preschooler. Not around much any more, but think of you all often.
3KiwiChicks

Postby skip » 29 Jun 2011, 20:54

(((NM)))) arrrgh on your behalf at the mix up! Hope you feel better after speaking to your nice MW - they can make all the difference.

Nice to see you here A&G'sMum!! Sorry you're feeling so knackered.

My frickin' back frickin' hurts like frickin' hell. Even though I was sitting on the birthing ball all day it's the old hunch over the computer that gets me. Ugh. And I can't even lie on my back to help correct it.
Mama to the marvellous M (July '08) and R-bear (Oct '11)
skip

Postby issi » 29 Jun 2011, 21:08

{{Skip}} <issi quickly stops hunching over her computer>

NM: aaaaargh! I hope this doesn't drag on too much for you.
DS born March 2009. DS2 born October 2011.
issi

Postby gingerbreadhouse » 29 Jun 2011, 21:37

NM - grrr at all the stuff going on with you. Hope the chat with your CMW helps.

Skip, ouch, Hope you feel better soon.

Waves at A&G'sMum!
Mum to two gorgeous girls and one bouncing baby boy.
gingerbreadhouse

Postby gingerbreadhouse » 29 Jun 2011, 21:40

Forgot my own (non) update. Went out this evening, my chiropractor had a pamper evening for charity. I was only out for about an hour but managed to squeeze in a mini-facial, a neck and shoulder massage and a slice of chocolate cake!!! Lovely evening. And then I felt all chirpy when I got home so I cleaned the kitchen....bizarre!
Mum to two gorgeous girls and one bouncing baby boy.
gingerbreadhouse

Postby VanillaPickle » 29 Jun 2011, 21:43

Stats updated:-

Chocolate inhaled: Galaxy Counters...........mmmmmmmmmmm

NM - that's crap, what conflicting advice. Hope you get to chat with lovely calming MW tomorrow.
♥ Handmade & crochet items & gifts - CraftsByFenella ♥
★ currently available via https://www.facebook.com/CraftsByFenella
VanillaPickle

Postby catkin » 29 Jun 2011, 23:24

Aw nurseymum, that's rubbish. Sounds like a horrid midwife.
Sure babies are going to decide for them soon anyway. Good luck!
A&G'sMum, I think I may be at that stage too. Or possibly just the can't get out of bed stage of my life :wink: Mouse seems to have decided 4am is a good time, I disagree.
Mum to Mouse b May 2009 & Little Hamster b Feb 2012.
catkin

Postby 3KiwiChicks » 29 Jun 2011, 23:26

*waves back* Glad to be here. hehe - Catkind - I feel your pain. :D
Three little chicks, all BLWed. Two at school and one preschooler. Not around much any more, but think of you all often.
3KiwiChicks

Postby fothers » 30 Jun 2011, 18:34

NM- how did you get on with cmw today? I hope consultant goes ok tomorrow and they scan again and he has flipped head down again. What a palaver you have had :(

Hope the fatigue passes quickly for all those with pure exhaustion. It is the pits, each time I have completely forgotten just how bad it is and can't quite believe it when it happens again.

Passata- that sounds divine! Maybe not the cleaning though..

Skip- hope the back settles. Mine has been awful but thankfully an osteo has worked wonders so far.
Maisie -Jan 2008, Lois -Oct 2009, Rose -Nov 2011
fothers

Postby skip » 30 Jun 2011, 18:42

Yes NM how's things? Thought for a moment you were AWOL and interesting stuff was happening... ;)

Gah for the tiredness of 1st trimesters - sympathies all round.

Nice one Passata!! I could do with a day like that.

My back is a bit meh but better if I make myself do yoga in the evening to stretch it out. Desperate to do it all afternoon but quite difficult when a small boy ends up trying to ride you like a horse.

Um. Shhh. Tomorrow I hit 3rd trimester. How on earth did that happen so quickly?!?!?! SO SO hungry today. And my guilty pleasure was..... pop tarts, which normally I would avoid like the plague but oh my word. So good. Baby needs processed awfulness and synthetic strawberry jam right? RIGHT? (someone say yes)
Mama to the marvellous M (July '08) and R-bear (Oct '11)
skip

Postby AB&M » 30 Jun 2011, 18:51

Totally needs it Skip. Needs it 100%. Just like the pizza I had today :oops:

1st trimester fatigue plus sickness. Its so unfair isn't it?! I am slowly coming out of mine although swimming lessons for Bruno always does me in.

NM how did you get on with your CMW? Hope she was able to reassure you.

I am bone tired. So tired I know I will be sick tonight although most days it has gone now. I am so so glad there is a nursery trip tomorrow. Fridays are normally home days but he's off on a day trip from 9.30 until 5pm. A few cleaning & shopping chores and I think feet up in front the tennis :D
Spammer executioner & heads together basher

Claire

Bruno 6
Annie aka kitten 1
AB&M

Postby fothers » 30 Jun 2011, 18:57

Sounds like a good plan B&M- get your chocolate and other necessary supplies in!

Skip- 3rd tri :o Time is flying lately. I have eaten a load of processed rubbish I wouldn't normally touch either. Baby must really need those additives and e numbers.

I am almost 21 weeks so given that I will be no doubt 2 weeks late I am halfway :scream Not long until the scan now, roll on Wednesday.
Maisie -Jan 2008, Lois -Oct 2009, Rose -Nov 2011
fothers

Postby WishingBone » 30 Jun 2011, 19:56

I have been eating opal fruits and sugary crap from Haribo. No wonder I feel like my energy levels are all over the place.

I never know when 3rd trimester starts - I thought it was the last 12 weeks, so starts at 28 weeks and 2nd trimester is the longest? If it starts at 24 weeks the 3rd tri is 16 weeks long... Though since I've had to crack open the gaviscon for the first time today, so maybe I should count that as the harbinger of the 3rd trimester misery?! I must get the massive maternity pillow out of the attic, too - a normal pillow behind me isn't stopping me rolling onto my back in my sleep.
Bemused parent to the Bear (2009) and Smudge (2011).
WishingBone

Postby fourweewonders » 30 Jun 2011, 20:15

Soory to dissapoint but still pregnant, just dont want to really think or talk about it anymore, feeling very blah about the whole thing today, can you have pregnancy denile this late on?? busied myself chatting with newbie blw'ers and crafternet instead.

Hope your bumps are all behaving.
Fourweewonders formerly know as nurseymum

Mum to B (b.sept 2006) & E (b.sept 2009) and R & A (b.july 2011).
fourweewonders

PreviousNext

Return to Pregnancy