Sign in, chuck your coat on the pram in the hallway and..

Don't panic, it's not tonight. Every so often we arrange to meet up online and talk rubbish. Not so different from the day-to-day, but with more people. Yes, it sounds naff, but just you wait... it's also oddly satisfying.

Re: Sign in, chuck your coat on the pram in the hallway and.

Postby gingerbreadhouse » 21 Feb 2011, 19:59

I am a party animal....drinking ovaltine :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I am wearing what was my best Boden t-shirt but I had an acident with a bottle of bleach earlier and it's going to be retired to the garage for bike cleaning duties :( . Tis beyond repair or hope.
Mum to two gorgeous girls and one bouncing baby boy.
gingerbreadhouse

Postby Allium » 21 Feb 2011, 20:00

I forgot to buy wine at the supermarket today :( I have camomile tea...not quite the same hit!
Mummy to Twink - 8/05/08, Squishy - 7/02/10 & Flopsy 1/11/12
Allium

Postby realsLINshady » 21 Feb 2011, 20:01

passata wrote:I am wearing what was my best Boden t-shirt but I had an acident with a bottle of bleach earlier and it's going to be retired to the garage for bike cleaning duties :( . Tis beyond repair or hope.

And this is why I have taken to wearing aprons pretty much all the time at home. Everything I owned had splashes of bleach all over it - which is remarkable given how infrequantly I clean (as the Yorkshire ladies will be able to testify after tomorrow).

Anyway - I have succumbed to middle age and wear a pinny. :D
realsLINshady

Postby Nix » 21 Feb 2011, 20:02

katgold wrote:
Twixxie wrote:My idea? I said watch the boys and I'll go to the ball! It is a bit weird talking typing to someone who is in the same room as me. I'm feeling slightly less sane than the rest of the party goers.

I just texted DH to put the heating on and he's just across the hall

We do that too :oops:
Very proud mummy to three little stars:

Harvey born January 2009
Jasper born October 2010
Pippa born January 2013
Nix

Postby DustyMcBrush » 21 Feb 2011, 20:02

evening all! Im here, looking slightly ridiculous (but very comfy might i add) in my multicoloured harem pants. Come straight from my afro-brazilian dance class (nope im not joking). Loving it, more enjoyable than shred so far!! Anyhoo, didnt think dp was going to be in tonight so will just be bobbing on from time to time!
"So they went off together. But wherever they go, and whatever happens to them on the way, in that enchanted place on the top of the Forest a little boy and his Bear will always be playing."
DustyMcBrush

Postby skip » 21 Feb 2011, 20:03

passata wrote:I am wearing what was my best Boden t-shirt but I had an acident with a bottle of bleach earlier and it's going to be retired to the garage for bike cleaning duties :( . Tis beyond repair or hope.

Nooooo. Can you use the rest of it to make something for one of the girls?
Mama to the marvellous M (July '08) and R-bear (Oct '11)
skip

Postby BLTMama » 21 Feb 2011, 20:03

I feel weird lurking while y'all are having a party -- I feel like a Peeping Tom. :oops: So don't mind me, I'm just in the corner staring creepily at you all while Badger takes an unheard of 2-hour long second nap...
♥ Mom to Badger Dec 2009 and Little Tarsier Jun 2013 ♥
BLTMama

Postby eterna » 21 Feb 2011, 20:05

I'm in my pj's and slippers too!

Although, I'm in Alberta and it's 1:00 pm here...so that's got to win some sort of slummy mummy prize.
Mom to A - Sep. 2009 & O - May 2013
eterna

Postby gingerbreadhouse » 21 Feb 2011, 20:15

LINguine wrote:

And this is why I have taken to wearing aprons pretty much all the time at home. Everything I owned had splashes of bleach all over it - which is remarkable given how infrequantly I clean (as the Yorkshire ladies will be able to testify after tomorrow).

Anyway - I have succumbed to middle age and wear a pinny. :D

The sad thing is I was wearing an apron :( . I was cleaning the toilet, had put the bleach on the cistern, but - schoolgirl error! - without the lid on. Bottle slid off cistern, splashed all over me, my hair, the bath mat, and the floor, and then landed in the toilet. Fortunately my hair is ok, but the bathmat which was a lovely aubergine colour now has a pink Jackson Pollock effect, and as for my t-shirt....both sleeves, and splats all down the front where it splashed on and inside my apron.
Mum to two gorgeous girls and one bouncing baby boy.
gingerbreadhouse

Postby realsLINshady » 21 Feb 2011, 20:17

Now - you see- if you are going to have a household accident, than an impressive one is the way to go.

<respect to Squashed>
realsLINshady

Postby Rosie_t_Riveter » 21 Feb 2011, 20:18

I'm in jeans, a t-shirt and my Kill Bill sweatshirt that DP won for me way back when it was cute for him to do such things :D

I'll be drinking my detox drink as I've been rubbish at drinking it today and have some left. It's not too bad but I'd rather have a glass of something proper in my hand.
TheWriggler - Aug 2009
BabyBean - March 2012
Rosie_t_Riveter

Postby ToothFairy » 21 Feb 2011, 20:19

I'm still in my work clothes, with one boob out feeding Elsie to sleep :D
Mummy to M - September 1998, D - October 2007, and E - May 2010. All BF, cloth nappies, and carried in the same sling, not sure BLW existed in the 90s though!
ToothFairy

Postby difdif » 21 Feb 2011, 20:19

Hello - dropping by for my first virtual party! Quiet here, feeding DS2 in the sofa, listening to dad reading story for DS1 next door. Wearing my current favorite hoodie - dont seem to fit on to any of my tops since my milk came in this time. Not really party attire, sorry!
The wee Scotsmen F Sep 08 and C Jan 11
difdif

Postby Nix » 21 Feb 2011, 20:20

Just changed into my adult sized sleepsuit from Primark.
Very proud mummy to three little stars:

Harvey born January 2009
Jasper born October 2010
Pippa born January 2013
Nix

Postby Heidi » 21 Feb 2011, 20:25

I'm still in work clothes, but with the lovely addition of fluffy pink slippers.

NEED a drink or 2, so I'm off to the bar now....
Thom May 07 and Kiera Sept 09 - I don't really have an excuse to be here still!!

Would you like to start your own business, earn some extra money or enjoy a new challenge? If so please contact me,

http://www.phoenix-trading.co.uk/web/heidiwadsworth
Heidi

PreviousNext

Return to Puddleduck's Party Forum