I'm here!!!

Don't panic, it's not tonight. Every so often we arrange to meet up online and talk rubbish. Not so different from the day-to-day, but with more people. Yes, it sounds naff, but just you wait... it's also oddly satisfying.

Re: I'm here!!!

Postby blackberrycrimble » 14 Sep 2010, 21:29

Here you go, Allie. It's one of bananadad's best ones from the cupboard. He won't mind.

You know, I don't think this is really odd. But it is, I suppose, as no, I wouldn't admit to having been to a virtual party either. It was hard enough to admit to going to a real corams fields meet up.
My peas are gone as well as my marbles.
blackberrycrimble

Postby DustyMcBrush » 14 Sep 2010, 21:29

haha. well, i would offer you some of the wine that DP bought me from the shop but it is vile and costs less than lambrini. All so he could afford the fancy heinekin!
"So they went off together. But wherever they go, and whatever happens to them on the way, in that enchanted place on the top of the Forest a little boy and his Bear will always be playing."
DustyMcBrush

Postby Allium » 14 Sep 2010, 21:31

Thanks BM *chink* Think Rheasmummy could do with some too...that cheap stuff sounds awful :scream
Mummy to Twink - 8/05/08, Squishy - 7/02/10 & Flopsy 1/11/12
Allium

Postby TwinklinGDecorations » 14 Sep 2010, 21:32

I brough a crate of bubbles, has someone moved them, they're for sharing I only like being drunk when other people are drunk.
So somehow it happened, my weaners are at school,
I'm still here though and people I'll try to fool,
with tales of advice giving and of wanting to know
But really here's the only place I ever want to go.
TwinklinGDecorations

Postby ToothFairy » 14 Sep 2010, 21:32

RheasMummy - there's half a bottle of red around here somewhere......hold out your glass.....glug glug glug glug.... there you go, Bottoms Up :D
Mummy to M - September 1998, D - October 2007, and E - May 2010. All BF, cloth nappies, and carried in the same sling, not sure BLW existed in the 90s though!
ToothFairy

Postby Heidi » 14 Sep 2010, 21:33

toogoodoo wrote:I brough a crate of bubbles, has someone moved them, they're for sharing I only like being drunk when other people are drunk.

Hic!
Thom May 07 and Kiera Sept 09 - I don't really have an excuse to be here still!!

Would you like to start your own business, earn some extra money or enjoy a new challenge? If so please contact me,

http://www.phoenix-trading.co.uk/web/heidiwadsworth
Heidi

Postby DustyMcBrush » 14 Sep 2010, 21:34

Ooh yum thanks TF!

ooh I could really go for some Sangria right about now. Well, seeing as this is virtual world i may as well totter off and get myself a jug. Now, just for a Spanish waiter...
"So they went off together. But wherever they go, and whatever happens to them on the way, in that enchanted place on the top of the Forest a little boy and his Bear will always be playing."
DustyMcBrush

Postby Allium » 14 Sep 2010, 21:58

I went to a restaurant last week where the Spanish waiter couldn't serve anything except sangria. Literally. Didn't matter what you ordered...you got sangria!! I'll send him your way :)
Mummy to Twink - 8/05/08, Squishy - 7/02/10 & Flopsy 1/11/12
Allium

Postby Heidi » 14 Sep 2010, 21:58

Allie wrote:I went to a restaurant last week where the Spanish waiter couldn't serve anything except sangria. Literally. Didn't matter what you ordered...you got sangria!! I'll send him your way :)

Love it! Where was it, it sounds like my kind of place :D
Thom May 07 and Kiera Sept 09 - I don't really have an excuse to be here still!!

Would you like to start your own business, earn some extra money or enjoy a new challenge? If so please contact me,

http://www.phoenix-trading.co.uk/web/heidiwadsworth
Heidi

Previous

Return to Puddleduck's Party Forum