help me name my new blog

All you Baby-Led Weaning diarists, please discuss the ins and outs of the available blogging software, hardware, tupperware etc right here.

help me name my new blog

Postby Sandytoes » 11 Sep 2014, 12:31

I'm thinking of starting a new blog, sandytoesanddustyfeet having fallen by the wayside since we left the sand and the dust behind.

It will be a recipe blog for all the recipes I am constantly inventing and adapting to cope with various food intolerances. I'm waiting to see the allergist to have it properly looked into again, but the current theory is histamine intolerance, and there are very few recipe blogs out there (unlike for many other food intolerances that are better known).

The best name I have come up with so far is "the art of substitution" because my baking is all about being adaptable and not being afraid to change things and reinvent recipes as needed - whatever the intolerance happens to be. So the recipes would be written with a view to showing people that actually they can change them about and work out what works for them.

I'm not sure if it's the right name though as it's a bit vague and doesn't really say it's about recipes for food intolerances. Do any of you have a better idea?
mummy to T, born 21st August 2009

http://sandytoesanddustyfeet.wordpress.com/
Sandytoes

Re: help me name my new blog

Postby gingerbreadhouse » 11 Sep 2014, 12:45

'Swap it chop it bake it'?

Edit to say maybe with some punctuation of your choice!
Mum to two gorgeous girls and one bouncing baby boy.
gingerbreadhouse

Postby issi » 11 Sep 2014, 13:28

Ooh, I like gbh's suggestion with your name as a tagline...
DS born March 2009. DS2 born October 2011.
issi

Postby Sandytoes » 12 Sep 2014, 12:35

How about "Swap it, make it, eat it: the art of substitution for food intolerances"?

Make rather than bake because that covers recipes for other things as well as just cakes.
mummy to T, born 21st August 2009

http://sandytoesanddustyfeet.wordpress.com/
Sandytoes

Return to BLW Bloggers