Blog to link to website?

All you Baby-Led Weaning diarists, please discuss the ins and outs of the available blogging software, hardware, tupperware etc right here.

Blog to link to website?

Postby Pics » 29 May 2014, 21:07

Hello y'all.

In my enthusiasm without any time or funds approach to relaunching my business in a better way, i have decided to have some sort of blog attched with pretty much the sole purpose of showing which slings i use at which times to demonstarte the versatility and suitability of different slings. So it needs to be a blog where i can easily upload pictures, and it can be linked to my website - although to be honest this could just be via an online link each way. I have domain hosting etc for slingtastic.co.uk as well as slingtastic.com (although the actual site is on the .co.uk site and the .com gets redirected across - so i could always if it were helpful use the .com for a blog as i am paying for it).

I don't need to have e-commerce on it but it might be helpful if i could occasionally pop a paypal button on it with special offers rather than having to change the buttons on my site for a day as that can be a bit fiddly.

Should i just go for basic free wordpress and link across? Or is there a better solution out there for me?
Mummy to 3 scrumptious BLWers, who sometimes rebel + ask for spoonfeeding (2007, 2010, 2013). Antilop chair, slings, cloth nappies, no steam mop but awaiting permission for special handshake which probably involves porridge.
http://www.slingtastic.com
Pics

Re: Blog to link to website?

Postby Pics » 29 May 2014, 21:19

i appear to have started playing with googles blogger - any experience with that here?
Mummy to 3 scrumptious BLWers, who sometimes rebel + ask for spoonfeeding (2007, 2010, 2013). Antilop chair, slings, cloth nappies, no steam mop but awaiting permission for special handshake which probably involves porridge.
Pics

Postby haniyah » 16 Nov 2015, 11:12

Hi!

If you are still reading this, I would recommend trying Squaresace. Have blog and website in one place, I love their looks and it is not expensive either.

Good luck with your business and blog!

Haniyah
Mum, organic food lover and blogger. Teaching my baby to eat proper healthy food. Check out my blog! nofussyeaters.com/blog
haniyah

Postby Pics » 18 Nov 2015, 22:16

Thanks - it was quote,a while ago that issued, but haven't done it yet!
Pics

Return to BLW Bloggers