Mad Blogging Awards

All you Baby-Led Weaning diarists, please discuss the ins and outs of the available blogging software, hardware, tupperware etc right here.

Re: Mad Blogging Awards

Postby peasmummy » 10 May 2012, 19:00

Voted for you in every category - good luck!

Please win the photography one - I personally know the author of one of the other blogs up for that award and she has an ego at the best of times, she'll be insufferable if she wins :mona
Pea - Sept 2009
One little angel - January 2012 @10wks
Baby Bug - Oct 2012
peasmummy

Postby KatGoldLIN » 10 May 2012, 20:28

peasmummy wrote:
Please win the photography one - I personally know the author of one of the other blogs up for that award and she has an ego at the best of times, she'll be insufferable if she wins :mona

LOL, you have't seen my ego!! I am already insufferable. :wink:

thanks for all of the votes! I have solved the blog of the year mystery - its chosen by the judges.
Kat
Mum to E 02/04/2007, G 26/03/2010 and T 30/03/2011
KatGoldLIN

Postby CherryPop » 10 May 2012, 22:00

katgold wrote:
peasmummy wrote:

LOL, you have't seen my ego!! I am already insufferable. :wink:

thanks for all of the votes! I have solved the blog of the year mystery - its chosen by the judges.

Ahha, phew! I was so worried that I'd submitted and missed voting for you. Fingers crossed and pompoms waved for you, you deserve it ;)
Mama to J born 10.3.09 and BabyPie born 21.11.12
Blogging: http://mynameis-beth.blogspot.com
CherryPop

Previous

Return to BLW Bloggers