Setting up a blog advice

All you Baby-Led Weaning diarists, please discuss the ins and outs of the available blogging software, hardware, tupperware etc right here.

Setting up a blog advice

Postby DustyMcBrush » 17 Nov 2010, 14:57

Hello lovely bloggy people

Would like some advice on how to set up a blog please? I wouldn't mind doing one myself, but its more for dp who wants more practice writing (Just for fun really)
"So they went off together. But wherever they go, and whatever happens to them on the way, in that enchanted place on the top of the Forest a little boy and his Bear will always be playing."
DustyMcBrush

Re: Setting up a blog advice

Postby SparklePetal » 17 Nov 2010, 20:28

When I started my wordpress account it had a whole section for you to read through about thinking through your aims and how you wanted it to be and who you were aiming it at. Might be helpful to your DP? Apart from that I just make it up as I go along :D It's probably influenced a lot by the style of other blogs that I read regularly - I was a reader for a while before I blogged myself. Hmm, must try and blog a bit more regularly too...
Mum to DD Snow White (30/11/08) and DS Bluebird (13/09/11)
<><
http://sparklepetal.wordpress.com
SparklePetal

Re: Setting up a blog advice

Postby DustyMcBrush » 19 Nov 2010, 13:45

cheers!

ive set up a wordpress account but still having trouble navigating around the site! It will take me while i think!
"So they went off together. But wherever they go, and whatever happens to them on the way, in that enchanted place on the top of the Forest a little boy and his Bear will always be playing."
DustyMcBrush

Return to BLW Bloggers